Desktop version
Discussion about this site, including these forums (eg, suggestions, comments, queries). Topics may be manually deleted occasionally (eg, after suggestions dealt with, or changes bedded in).
Post a reply

How to change username?

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:48 am

Was playing around in my profile settings and the control panel but I can't see how? Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Re: How to change username?

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 7:31 am

I think you have to ask the Mods.

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 7:44 am

Thanks Giddy_up

Yep fling me a PM and we can chat about it.
We switched off the feature because a few people kept changing their username and it got really confusing for the rest of the community. It can really stuff up conversation flows and understanding quotes - let alone the confusion of tracking relationships. If we are talking a one of change for a reason happy to chat. Since you are fairly new I am sure it will be easy enough.
thanks

Matt :)

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 7:46 am

If you want to change ID, make a separate registration. I am not aware of any forum that permits ID changes or chaos will ensue.

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 4:20 pm

GPSGuided wrote:If you want to change ID, make a separate registration...

Unfortunately that would require a different email address, and i like to keep mine organised.

Iv PM'd a mod (i think, the msg is still in the outbox)
If i cannot have my name changed, can my account be deleted so that i can create a new name?

Thanks in advance

Mon 12 Oct, 2015 8:15 pm

rkaid, the message remains in your outbox until the recipient reads it, then it goes to your sent box.

Tue 13 Oct, 2015 2:26 pm

neilmny wrote:rkaid, the message remains in your outbox until the recipient reads it, then it goes to your sent box.

Ah ha - thanks!

How odd, never seen that before
Post a reply