Desktop version
Discussion about this site, including these forums (eg, suggestions, comments, queries). Topics may be manually deleted occasionally (eg, after suggestions dealt with, or changes bedded in).
Post a reply

Won't stay logged in

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 6:06 am

Good Morning

just noticed that I am unable to stay logged in, everytime that I go to reply to a topic, or upload a photo, it requests that I log in again. Which means that I can't upload pics. I thought it might be the browser, but same thing is happening in both safari and chrome. Anyone else having trouble?

Re: Won't stay logged in

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 6:49 am

No.

Does it happen on any other sites?

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 7:02 am

Thanks NNW, still seems to be a bit buggy, ie. randomly logging me out when I submit a post or pic but I did manage to post a reply in the game (which you'll no doubt get in 2 seconds).

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 11:38 am

I found that this happened to me last night when trying to vote on the images from the banner at the top of the page. But when I went through the group it all worked fine.

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 6:50 pm

Weird. Sorry for the hassle.
I have heard this happening before and it seemed like a corrupt cookie.
Can i suggested
1) logging out of the site.
2) Clearing cache and cookies from the browser.
3) then logging in again -- this time when you log in make sure you tick the "keep me logged in".

That helps address 99% of the things that could cause it -- fingers crossed it works for you.

thanks

Matt :)

Tue 23 Dec, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks Matt, I did as you suggested and that seems to have fixed things up. Cheers for getting back to me so quickly!

Fri 26 Dec, 2014 9:19 pm

Great stuff :)
Thanks for letting us know

Matt. :)
Post a reply