Desktop version
Discussion about this site, including these forums (eg, suggestions, comments, queries). Topics may be manually deleted occasionally (eg, after suggestions dealt with, or changes bedded in).
Post a reply

Help with my outbox

Thu 07 Apr, 2016 3:05 am

I've been trying to send replies and new pms from my outbox but they just won't go and i don't know what to do.

I did manage to send one but i didn't do anything different for that one from the others.

Is there a standard one step procedure and if not what's the two step procedure.

When i press send reply, a new empty message comes up. Meanwhile i can't see any other button to send the email i've jsut written off. I do press submit of course but it just sits in my outbox. Blurgh. Frustrated. Help please.

Re: Help with my outbox

Thu 07 Apr, 2016 5:34 am

Doesn't it sit in the outbox until it is read by the recipient. Thats how my other forums PM's work.

Thu 07 Apr, 2016 6:10 am

I'm pretty sure ECMark is correct...stays in the out box until read by the receiver.

Sent from my X550 using Tapatalk

Thu 07 Apr, 2016 7:51 am

Definitely correct.
Depending on what settings the recipient has, I think they may or may not have a 'new private message in your inbox' window pop up. If you're wanting to buy something, it's probably useful to post a 'pm sent' in the public topic, so they won't inadvertently overlook your pm, and others know when you expressed interest (in terms of who got in first etc).
Post a reply