[SE QLD AUS POST] MLD Duomid Rental

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[SE QLD AUS POST] MLD Duomid Rental

Postby Gadgetgeek » Mon 08 May, 2017 8:17 pm

A little while back there was a bit of a discussion regarding gear renting. If someone is interested in renting my MLD Duomid and luxe inner, I'd be happy to discuss that with you.
The deal would include the tent, inner and pegs, no pole. I'm negotiable on price, but I'm thinking we'd be looking at 80$ (shipped both ways covered by me, 3kg satchels) for a reasonable period of time, say two weeks? maybe 10$ a week extra? shipping would be 20$ each way insured, so I don't know if anyone is even interested in that price-point, its an experiment.

A couple of requirements, Either being a long-standing member, or at least having a member vouch for you. As well as we'd keep it pretty public, including photos of the tent before I ship it to you, posted here, and photos posted when I get it back. Damage would be repaired by the renter by an agreed upon third party, or paid by the renter at a fair (possibly as determined by the forum) price.

Full disclosure, as this is totally an experiment, I fully reserve the right to decide how this should go, but I think if both parties treat this as an agreement among friends, rather than an arrangement to take advantage of, I think we can work this out.

my scale put the Mid at 645g, the inner at 509g and the pegs at 113.6g. so all in, not the lightest of all rigs, but if you only need the shelter, its hard to beat.
Gadgetgeek
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Queensland

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired