Fairydown Duo tent

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

Fairydown Duo tent

Postby MrFaulty » Mon 15 May, 2017 9:15 am

Hi, I have a Fairydown duo tent which I am selling. The tent has been used bu tis in good condition. A couple of the elastics are gone on the peg down points but these are easily replaced. I haven't got photos but can get some if required.

Am after $150 posted or pickup (from Lake Macquarie area).

Please PM me if you have any questions or want photos - wont be able to get photos till next weekend.

Cheers
Ben
MrFaulty
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: New South Wales

Re: Fairydown Duo tent

Postby Moondog55 » Mon 15 May, 2017 9:24 am

I'm not familiar with that model. Do you have any more information to add, size poles shape height etc
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Re: Fairydown Duo tent

Postby MrFaulty » Mon 15 May, 2017 1:19 pm

Sorry, yes it is a 2 person (well if your very friendly with the othe rperson!), has a single pole over the centre with 3 pegs at each end. The pole is such that the vestibules aren't pegged. It is a full inner, not simply mesh. Poles are alloy. It is not freestanding. If you are taller with big feet then your feet will touch the roof as it is a relatively low profile.

I have attached a photo I have from camping - it isn't very good but it does show you the style. The tent in question is the small green and purple one. Also, it has two vestibules and entrances.

Cheers
Attachments
P1220042.JPG
MrFaulty
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: New South Wales

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired