[FS - ADL - POST] HILLEBERG NALLO 4 TENT RED - As new $899

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FS - ADL - POST] HILLEBERG NALLO 4 TENT RED - As new $899

Postby Dreamer » Wed 13 Sep, 2017 10:53 am

FOR SALE $999 Reduced to $899 FINAL PRICE delivered Aus wide - that's about 30% off Aus retail: HILLEBERG NALLO 4 TENT as new, updated model (All season, 3-4 person, just 3kg packed). Includes lightweight tyvek ground sheet. Door can be opened at front section or either side. There is a rear window. Used on two trips then wife & daughter both decided they didn't really like hiking/camping :roll: Bought as special order from Wildearth last year for $1249. 'The pegs are still golden, the Kerlon 1200 still shines, the name of the tradesperson is labelled on the tent evoking images of a hearty Estonian grandmother slaving over a sewing machine'...well, I hope she or he was well paid!..'the tent beckons to be pitched in the snow on a high mountain pass'...that's where my poetry fails me...
Warranty. I can provide the original receipt with purchase. Of course you would have to send it in if there was a real problem (which I don't believe there would ever be)
Hilleberg tents and shelters have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and craftsmanship. Any failure or defect in materials or workmanship is covered under our lifetime warranty and will be repaired or replaced at no cost. Damages due to improper handling, accidents or general wear and tear, including effects from UV-exposure and sand, are not covered under the warranty.

Specifications here:http://us.hilleberg.com/EN/tent/red-label-tents/nallo-4/
nallo4-2D-EN-sm.jpg
nallo4-2D-EN-sm.jpg (24.38 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 12.05.55 pm.png

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg
Dreamer
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: South Australia