[Geelong] Kids clothes Surprise packet 5kg $65 posted OBO

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[Geelong] Kids clothes Surprise packet 5kg $65 posted OBO

Postby Moondog55 » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 9:12 am

Assorted little kids stuff
to size 6
But it includes a Kathmandu Altica jumper #6 / ALDI thin fleece #5 [ a good skin /base layer ] / Nike hooded wind-breaker #6 / Aldi girls ski suit in pink #6.
Also a generic cagoule type pullover which I have re-waterproofed with silicon Teenage Small so it fits over the ski suit for wet times, just trim the sleeves to length or do as I do and use a rubber band

Unfortunately the Kathmandu jumper is too thick to layer under/inside the ski suit top but the #5 ALDI top is a good fit and room for another layer there, same comment for the Nike top
No sox No beanies No thermals No gloves OMG the number of gloves and mittens these two kids have lost over the last couple of years
I found that the cheap polyester mesh school shirt polos were a great slippery layering item over the ALDI thin fleece but none of those in this bundle

https://www.kathmandu.com.au/kids/cloth ... lover.html
Except this jumper has the kangaroo pocket and is Altica fleece
Everything is reasonable clean and with lots of life left in them and the money will go to a new waterproof for school for Mr 7 YO
PayPal or Direct Deposit is fine
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired