Desktop version
Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.
Topic locked

FS Sydney: Dual-Fuel stoves

Fri 13 Sep, 2019 7:48 pm

I am selling a range of stoves. They were in general sent to me as Editor of Backpackinglight for test & review. In most cases they have been used no more than 2 or maybe 3 times.

Brunton Vapor-AF
The Brunton Vapor AF is a genuine multi-fuel vortex-burner stove handling canister gas, white spirit and kerosene. Brunton's claim to fame for this stove is that it can handle all three fuels without any changes of jet or preheat system, unlike with many older stoves. Instead it varies the air intakes.
(US$225), $80

Primus Gravity MF
Dual-fuel stove, taking both Shellite and canisters. I am not sure about kerosene. Not light, but very stable and suitable for large pots.
($100) $50

Fire-Maple F1
A dual-fuelvariant on the Whisperlite, able to handle both Shellite and canister. The photo shows the fuel bottle with pump and the canister-style connection with valve.
EDIT: the canister connection does not fit all canisters.
(US$70) $45

Prices shown in () are US list prices where I can find them; the second price is the sale price. Add P&P (depends on country and weight). For Australia it will be in the range AU$16-19; for the rest of the world it is higher of course.

Contact me via roger@backpackinglight.com for the correct Paypal address (it is not my email address!). Shipping will be to your Paypal address unless otherwise notified. If not specified in your Paypal account, PLEASE tell me what it is!

Cheers
Roger Caffin
Topic locked