Wilderness Equipment Karijini Pack

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Wilderness Equipment Karijini Pack

Postby the_camera_poser » Sun 19 Apr, 2009 12:24 am

Does anyone have any experience with this pack? I really like the look/feel/lay out of this pack.
the_camera_poser

Re: Wilderness Equipment Karijini Pack

Postby corvus » Sun 19 Apr, 2009 4:42 pm

the_camera_poser wrote:Does anyone have any experience with this pack? I really like the look/feel/lay out of this pack.

I own one of these packs and it is comfortable and roomy a tad heavy and I had a bit of a water penetration problem which the owner of WE fixed , ( a couple of mates who own these had no problems)I have always used a waterproof pack liner so other than having a damp Newspaper suffered no adverse outcome.
c
collige virgo rosas
corvus
Vercundus gearus-freakius
Vercundus gearus-freakius

Region: Tasmania

Re: Wilderness Equipment Karijini Pack

Postby the_camera_poser » Sun 19 Apr, 2009 9:48 pm

Thank you C. Taswaterfalls reckons it'd be tougher than the WE Mountain Expedition, so I might go for it. I liked the compact, simple format of it.
the_camera_poser

Return to Equipment