Kids Gaiters

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Kids Gaiters

Postby Darren » Mon 04 May, 2009 6:22 am

G'Day
Does anyone know of any hiking gaiters suitable for children? It’s my eldest daughter’s birthday at the end of the month (9) and I want to get her a set. All I have found so far are some O/R bug out gaiters online (US) but I haven seen them in the flesh.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Darren

PS
Does anyone know how small XXS is in WE Gaiters? i think too big still
Darren
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Re: Kids Gaiters

Postby the_camera_poser » Sun 21 Jun, 2009 8:11 pm

I know this post is old, but just to let you know, Mountain Designs in Launceston carries gaiters for kids. I presume they'd all carry them.
the_camera_poser

Re: Kids Gaiters

Postby Darren » Tue 23 Jun, 2009 6:53 am

Thanks for that. I still dont have any so i will have a look
Darren
Darren
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Return to Equipment