Cheap dome tent Double doors?

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Cheap dome tent Double doors?

Postby Moondog55 » Fri 16 Dec, 2016 11:53 am

just in case I can't get the extension for the Coleman tent done in time.
I have seen cheap dome tents with doors front and rear but looking thru Google I can't seem to find any in Australia at the moment
If anybody has a link to any for sale could you please let me know.
I need a sheltered entry for the tent so it doesn't fill up with snow when I open the main door, so I am searching for a dome about 1900mm tall and 1900/2100mm * 1900/2100mm and with hooped doorways on both sides
A lot of cheap tents out there with a hooped porch on one side but I haven't seen one with 2 doors for a while
The one I had went to the recycle after last winter
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Equipment