Reichelle Boots VERY bad, Did I say bad, sorry meant AWESOME

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Re: Reichelle Boots VERY bad, Did I say bad, sorry meant AWE

Postby SurferShane » Fri 04 Sep, 2009 2:36 pm

Opps – After personally having a great run with Scarpa I recommended the brand to a lady I work with. She bought a mid range pair and they self destructed after 2 treks. When they would not exchange them she went out and bought a pair of top of the line Raichle boots. Now am really hoping she does not have the same bad experience twice in a row!
SurferShane
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Re: Reichelle Boots VERY bad, Did I say bad, sorry meant AWE

Postby ILUVSWTAS » Fri 04 Sep, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeh always the way! I am slightly concerned at my replacement pair, the stitching seems to be starting to become undone already!

Such a shame cause they are so so comfortable! Im going to take them back to MD next week and get their opinion.
Nothing to see here.
ILUVSWTAS
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Previous

Return to Equipment