Head/Feet touching end of tent

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Head/Feet touching end of tent

Postby the_camera_poser » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 5:52 pm

GROWL- my feet or head, depending on how I lie, brush against the end of my tent. Will this be a problem?

Oh boy do I miss the carefree days of tarps.....
the_camera_poser

Re: Head/Feet touching end of tent

Postby photohiker » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 6:06 pm

the_camera_poser wrote:Will this be a problem?

Only if the tent becomes wet. Australia is a hot, dry continent, so it shouldn't be a problem LOL :D
Michael
photohiker
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Postby Ent » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 6:45 pm

Content deleted by poster
Last edited by Ent on Fri 12 Nov, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"lt only took six years. From now on, l´ll write two letters a week instead of one."
(Shawshank Redemption)
Ent
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Postby the_camera_poser » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 6:49 pm

I bought a synthetic bag for just this reason. The the tent is ventilated like a 4-season tent, so it could be a problem.
the_camera_poser

Postby Nuts » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 6:53 pm

Your having some problems... Move it on while its new mate, you want a tent that your happy with, even if the piggy bank looks nervous. I take it that this is the family tent you bought? Diagonal not an option?
Nuts
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Postby the_camera_poser » Fri 28 Aug, 2009 7:33 pm

Yeah Nuts- you're right. It's a pity- it's an awesome tent too- rock solid, great vestibule, really innovative ventilation system, even has glow-in-the-dark guy ropes. Why couldn't they add FOUR *&%$#! INCHES!!!!!!

Back to the tent market........
the_camera_poser

Return to Equipment