HELP Wanted Timberline 10p Tent

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

HELP Wanted Timberline 10p Tent

Postby stormie1313 » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 8:44 am

Wondering if anyone on the forums would have one of the Timberline 10p Vacation home tents? I think this is likely a cheaper large tent originating from one of the large chain stores. If so, can you help? I was given the tent only no instructions,poles etc.

Saw earlier post same questions and a reply:Postby spunky » Sun 06 Apr, 2014 10:08 pm
We have this same tent and are prepping to sell it on ebay as we are moving overseas. It is an excellent tent, and was $300 new. We have a copy of the instructions, if you'd like us to scan them?
Is Spunky or Mickellay still on this site and if so can you assist me please
stormie1313
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Equipment