Desktop version
Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.

Forum rules

TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.
Post a reply

Frugal Hiker

Thu 17 May, 2018 4:35 pm

Folks
Here is a compilation of useful gear from Aliexpress.
Sadly lots of clones but worth a browse anyway
http://frugalhiker.blogspot.com.au/sear ... l/raingear
John

Re: Frugal Hiker

Thu 17 May, 2018 5:17 pm

Wow, someone actually spent the time to compile it?

Fri 18 May, 2018 12:15 pm

Wow, someone put some time into that.
I love Alliexpress, mostly have been very pleased with purchases. I am a mega tightwad with my cash :lol:

Fri 18 May, 2018 5:24 pm

Nice, Johnrs. Elephant stamp for your good work.

Fri 18 May, 2018 7:44 pm

I just sat down with a cup of tea and had a more thorough look, it is even more impressive on closer inspection.
I loved that the $1 ar#e pad featured- mine has been used so much, best buck I have ever spent!
Thanks again for posting it, I can see much more alliexpress browsing for me as a result- not that I needed any encouragement.
Post a reply