Decathlon Quechua back packs

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Decathlon Quechua back packs

Postby Tortoise » Mon 22 Jul, 2019 8:08 pm

(Edited)
I've never checked out any Decathlon gear, but it looks tempting to go and check out backpacks. I need a big day pack for winter walks in Tassie, including off-track ones. Before I spend half a day to visit a store, I'm wondering if anyone has used their day/small overnight packs. It needs to be reasonable quality to fit the bill. I have an odd back, and haven't been able to make any more common brands of the right size work.
Ta for any info.
Tortoise
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Return to Equipment