SeaToSummit Thermolite Reactor Liner

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Re: SeaToSummit Thermolite Reactor Liner

Postby sailfish » Sat 12 Jan, 2019 7:14 am

Yes, I use a S2S Thermolite Reactor 8C. It seems to perform well and I used it instead of a sleeping bag at my inlaws on NSW south coast just last week. I did used an additional lite cover by morning but for most of the night, it was more than enough by itself. I have used it combined with a Roman palm 0C bag and thermals and been comfortable down to -8C. Amazing because those bags are notoriously overrated, having no discernible loft at all.
sailfish
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: New South Wales

Previous

Return to Equipment