Light weight Gear

Bushwalking gear and paraphernalia. Electronic gadget topics (inc. GPS, PLB, chargers) belong in the 'Techno Babble' sub-forum.
Forum rules
TIP: The online Bushwalk Inventory System can help bushwalkers with a variety of bushwalk planning tasks, including: Manage which items they take bushwalking so that they do not forget anything they might need, plan meals for their walks, and automatically compile food/fuel shopping lists (lists of consumables) required to make and cook the meals for each walk. It is particularly useful for planning for groups who share food or other items, but is also useful for individual walkers.

Light weight Gear

Postby corvus » Sat 26 Apr, 2008 4:49 pm

I thought this may be of interest.
http://www.lightweightpack.com
My Gear Guide
The following table contains a listing of high quality lightweight backpacking gear. Most of the gear listed here I own, or know someone who does. Hover your mouse over the "Model" of any product and a picture will appear. Feel free to visit the manufacture of these products and ask them questions, or ask me if you would like. I will do my best to answer all of your questions. Rest assured all of the products listed here are of the utmost quality, and some of the lightest on the market. The key to a lightweight trip is keeping your "base load" under 10 pounds. Your base load consists of your shelther, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, and pack.
collige virgo rosas
corvus
Vercundus gearus-freakius
Vercundus gearus-freakius

Region: Tasmania

Return to Equipment