Moderator: competitions photo date checking

Cameras, tripods, techniques, etc.
Forum rules
Please note that the extended image rules for the Gallery forum also apply here.

Moderator: competitions photo date checking

Postby skibug » Fri 13 Nov, 2015 7:41 pm

To the moderator,

I've submitted two (HDR) photos for the October competitions, which received auto "date indeterminate" responses, so I've submitted original (resized) jpegs with metadata showing the date to the "submit proof of date" link - so far with no further response. (It's been about a week). Do I need to take further action, how do i know if the resized images have been checked by anyone, what should I do next?

Thanks,

Skibug

(P.S) the original pics - have embedded metadata with correct dates as shown in my "Photome" app.
skibug
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: New South Wales

Re: Moderator: competitions photo date checking

Postby Tortoise » Sun 15 Nov, 2015 7:04 am

skibug wrote:To the moderator,

I've submitted two (HDR) photos for the October competitions, which received auto "date indeterminate" responses, so I've submitted original (resized) jpegs with metadata showing the date to the "submit proof of date" link - so far with no further response. (It's been about a week). Do I need to take further action, how do i know if the resized images have been checked by anyone, what should I do next?

Thanks,

Skibug

(P.S) the original pics - have embedded metadata with correct dates as shown in my "Photome" app.

Hey there skibug,
I think you'll need to send Matt a pm - a very busy guy who doesn't have time to keep tabs on the current threads. Easiest way is to click on the red 'administrators' button at the bottom of the Board Index page and send a pm to wildwalks.
Cheers
Tortoise
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Return to Photography