Transport share 6-21 November 2016 OLT

Discussion specifically about the Overland Track should be posted in this subforum, including side trips and the Cradle Mountain day walk area. Alternative access routes and connecting routes belong in the parent forum.
Forum rules
Overland Track App
An electronic guidebook for planning and walking the Overland Track.
Download this app for loads of information about planning, gear, food, accommodation and much more about the Overland Track.
You will also find topo maps, terrain profiles and track notes for offline use.
$10 -- Discount to $3 until December 15

Transport share 6-21 November 2016 OLT

Postby fernanda » Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:14 am

We are two girls from the netherlands, and we are on holiday from 5 till 22 November in Tasmania.

The Overland Track is one thing we are going to do. But from internet searches I could not find a good deal for transport from Lake St Clair to Cradle Mountain or the other way around from Cradle Mountain to Lake St Clair.

So is there anybody out there, who has the same problem but has a car (we are going to rent one).
Maybe we could share a ride? We did not book the starting date, yet. So one car can be at starting point and one at the end :D

Please let us know, if there is an other way to get back to our car when finishing the OT.
fernanda
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Other Country

Re: Transport share 6-21 November 2016 OLT

Postby hassan » Mon 26 Sep, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi. My friend and I are from Singapore and we are planning to do the Overland trek starting 7/8th Nov (not booked). We are interested in sharing a rental car to and from the start and end points.
hassan
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Other Country

Return to Overland Track and Cradle Mountain