Companions for Overland Track - October/November

Discussion specifically about the Overland Track should be posted in this subforum, including side trips and the Cradle Mountain day walk area. Alternative access routes and connecting routes belong in the parent forum.
Forum rules
Overland Track App
An electronic guidebook for planning and walking the Overland Track.
Download this app for loads of information about planning, gear, food, accommodation and much more about the Overland Track.
You will also find topo maps, terrain profiles and track notes for offline use.
$10 -- Discount to $3 until December 15

Companions for Overland Track - October/November

Postby melbourne-walks10 » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello everyone.

I am from Melbourne and in my late 20's. Looking to do the overland track in late October / early November. I have done the track once a couple of years ago and i loved it that much i think that it warrants another go. Due to terrible weather we were unable to climb cradle so that is another reason to have another crack. Due to timing my regular hiking friend are unable to commit. Wondering if anyone is interested in sharing some of the costs etc and enjoying a superb part of Australia.

First post on this site. Wish i knew about these forums when we took on OLT last time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Elliot.
melbourne-walks10
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Re: Companions for Overland Track - October/November

Postby Lancelotjhy » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi, I am going to walk the OLT on Nov 4. I will fly from Melbourne on Nov 3 to Launceston. Maybe we can walk together? You can contact me through email: Lancelotjhy@163.com
Lancelotjhy
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Return to Overland Track and Cradle Mountain