Pack Raft Sale until 30 June

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

Pack Raft Sale until 30 June

Postby redd1971 » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi folks,

There is a packraft sale with discounts on all existing stock at http://www.packraft.com.au until 30th June.

- Spraydeck models down to $995
- Self-Bailing models down to $995 (including TIZIP internal storage upgrade worth an additional $195)
- Standard models from$795
- Mini-rafts and Solo sports rafts from $695

Specials are only for current stock, which is limited so first in best dressed!

Cheers
redd1971
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Re: Pack Raft Sale until 30 June

Postby Nuts » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 1:54 pm

Nice rafts. Not sure where my model fits in.. self bailing- mini raft? It's a heavy thing but almost like a hard shell under compression with the valve/pump system... have you seen the mini pump/bag Aire includes with their Bakraft for their HR valves.. maybe an application here to save carrying the big pumps.. for your lighter rafts?

Anyhow, I intend to give it some trials later in winter, struggling to sit down that low just now (or get-back-up lol, more to the point). Expecting they would be very hard to puncture, I'm hoping they perform well. Bargain prices for us Ozzies. Maybe i'll do a review, grab another (barring catastrophe) :)
坚果
Nuts
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Postby north-north-west » Wed 21 Jun, 2017 5:20 pm

Someone have a spare thousand bucks they can lend me?
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
north-north-west
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Social Misfits Anonymous

Postby doogs » Thu 22 Jun, 2017 11:36 am

north-north-west wrote:Someone have a spare thousand bucks they can lend me?

Sure..I'll send over my associate Giuseppe 'Three fingers' Luciano with the money and the repayment plan..
Do you want to build a snowman?
doogs
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts