Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].
Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
- maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
- posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
- It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Nuts wrote:Nice job Scotty. Be a while before they get used but worth a comment for the workmanship. Well done.
Hope you get some good use of them
- Phyllocladus aspleniifolius
- Posts: 806
- Joined: Tue 16 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
- ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: www.tasgear.com.au
- Region: Tasmania
- Gender: Male
Mine arrived on Monday......compared to another brand i had purchased the Tasgear ones are very nicely put together.
- Athrotaxis cupressoides
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue 31 Mar, 2015 5:29 am
- Region: Queensland
- Gender: Male
Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest