Page 2 of 3

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sat 16 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
by Heremeahappy1
Hello Mike, could you please PM me. In need of a quilt... and Australian made. Thanks, Luke

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sat 16 Dec, 2017 11:46 am
by undercling-mike
I've sent you a PM as well Luke, cheers.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Mon 26 Feb, 2018 9:38 pm
by poniew
Hi Mike, Can you please tell me if you have any ready made quilts. I am wanting one for a present so i don't have time to get it custom made. If you could please msg me as i cant msg you as i am new to the forum. Thank you

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Tue 27 Feb, 2018 9:43 am
by undercling-mike
poniew wrote:Hi Mike, Can you please tell me if you have any ready made quilts. I am wanting one for a present so i don't have time to get it custom made. If you could please msg me as i cant msg you as i am new to the forum. Thank you


Hi poneiw, I've sent you a PM

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Mon 12 Mar, 2018 10:15 pm
by andrewn200
Hi Mike - can you please PM me. Want to know what 'off the shelf' quilts you have available.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 09 May, 2018 9:02 pm
by Tortoise
Hey Mike,
A friend might need a quilt in a hurry. Wondering what you have in stock at the moment among your warmer ones? Thanks.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 09 May, 2018 10:24 pm
by undercling-mike
I was actually just preparing to update the list of quilts available.

The current list is as follows: All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill power HyperDRY duck down.

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.
2. -8C short/regular width, Acai Purple 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner $430 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.
4. -2C regular/regular, Royal Blue 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $400 plus postage
5. -8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Navy 10d inner. $440 plus postage.
6. -8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Charcoal 10d inner. $440 plus postage (available early next week).

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.
8. -8C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Navy inner. $460 plus postage.

I'll try to get some photos up in the next few days.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 13 May, 2018 6:14 pm
by Macduff
Hi Mike.
New to the forum, not sure how it works, but i’m interested in a quilt. How do I contact you to discuss?
Cheers

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 13 May, 2018 8:17 pm
by undercling-mike
Macduff wrote:Hi Mike.
New to the forum, not sure how it works, but i’m interested in a quilt. How do I contact you to discuss?
Cheers


Hi Macduff, I've sent you a private message so we can discuss. Cheers

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 03 Jun, 2018 8:58 pm
by undercling-mike
undercling-mike wrote:The current list is as follows: All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill power HyperDRY duck down.

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.
2. -8C short/regular width, Acai Purple 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner $430 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.
4. -2C regular/regular, Royal Blue 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $400 plus postage
5. -8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Navy 10d inner. $440 plus postage.
6. -8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Charcoal 10d inner. $440 plus postage (available early next week).

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.
8. -8C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Navy inner. $460 plus postage.


Quilt #6 (-8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Charcoal 10d inner. $440 plus postage (available early next week).) has been sold.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jun, 2018 9:47 pm
by Timsie
Hi Mike,

I'm interested in a quilt. Could you PM me?

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Mon 04 Jun, 2018 10:08 pm
by undercling-mike
Timsie wrote:Hi Mike,

I'm interested in a quilt. Could you PM me?


Hi Timsie, I've sent you a PM.


Quilt #2 (-8C short/regular width, Acai Purple 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner $430 plus postage.) is also sold.

The current list is as follows: All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill power HyperDRY duck down.

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.
4. -2C regular/regular, Royal Blue 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $400 plus postage
5. -8C regular/regular, Burnt Orange 15d MR shell and Navy 10d inner. $440 plus postage.

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.
8. -8C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Navy inner. $460 plus postage.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:25 am
by wattsie
Hey Mike,

Interested in the -8 Quilt. Is this one 850 goose?
Also, If I went a 950 goose, long/reg, -12 degrees suited. What would be the waiting time?


regards
Sam

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jun, 2018 4:13 am
by undercling-mike
Quilts #5 and #8 have sold and I've added another -8C regular size quilt. The current list is as follows:

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.
4. -2C regular/regular, Royal Blue 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $400 plus postage
9. -8C regular/regular, Macaw Green 15d MR shell and Charcoal 10d inner. $440 plus postage.

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.

All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill HyperDRY duck down.


Quilts #1 and #7
eP1300169.JPG


Quilt #3
eP1260479.JPG


Quilt #4
eP1300156.JPG


Quilt #9
eP1300162.JPG


I'm away on a trip for all of July, however the in stock quilts are with someone able to post them out and I'll still be replying to messages, although maybe a little slower replying.

Cheers,
Michael

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 15 Aug, 2018 12:17 pm
by mfg
Hi Mike, I've just registered and can't PM. Could you message me?

Cheers

Gene.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 15 Aug, 2018 2:30 pm
by undercling-mike
mfg wrote:Hi Mike, I've just registered and can't PM. Could you message me?

Cheers

Gene.



Hi Gene, I've sent you a PM, cheers.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 15 Aug, 2018 7:20 pm
by undercling-mike
Quilt #4 has been sold. The current list is as follows:

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.
9. -8C regular/regular, Macaw Green 15d MR shell and Charcoal 10d inner. $440 plus postage.

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.

All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill HyperDRY duck down.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 12 Sep, 2018 11:40 pm
by Amahb
Hello Mike,

I am interested in ordering quilts.

I am new to the forum and cant seem to pm you.

If possible please pm me.

Regards,

Andrew.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Thu 13 Sep, 2018 4:56 pm
by undercling-mike
Amahb wrote:Hello Mike,

I am interested in ordering quilts.

I am new to the forum and cant seem to pm you.

If possible please pm me.

Regards,

Andrew.



Hi Andrew, I've sent you a PM, cheers.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Fri 14 Sep, 2018 10:01 pm
by Rowanms
[Deleted]

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Tue 02 Oct, 2018 1:39 pm
by Martin
Hi Michael,

Is quilt #9 (-8C, Macaw Green) still available? Looks great.

Thanks,
Martin

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 03 Oct, 2018 3:58 pm
by undercling-mike
Martin wrote:Hi Michael,

Is quilt #9 (-8C, Macaw Green) still available? Looks great.

Thanks,
Martin


Hi Martin, quilt #9 is sold, sorry. I'll send you a PM


The current list is as follows:

1. -2C short/regular width, Red Ochre 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange 10d inner. $390 plus postage.

3. -2C regular/regular, Modified woodland camo print shell in Membrane 15 and Membrane 10 Dark Olive inner. $360 plus postage.

7. -2C long/regular width, Rainforest Green 15d MR shell and Burnt Orange inner. $420 plus postage.

All quilts have zip/drawcord footbox and are filled with 850 fill HyperDRY duck down.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 31 Oct, 2018 3:59 pm
by ianhopkins
Hey Mike, is quilt #7 still available? if so would love to get in contact about purchasing it,
cheers, Ian :D

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Wed 31 Oct, 2018 11:33 pm
by undercling-mike
ianhopkins wrote:Hey Mike, is quilt #7 still available? if so would love to get in contact about purchasing it,
cheers, Ian :D


Hi Ian, I've sent you a PM. Cheers

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jan, 2019 1:49 am
by karpyl
Hi Mike. Could you please PM me, I'm interested in getting one of your quilts. Thanks :)

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Fri 11 Jan, 2019 9:48 am
by undercling-mike
karpyl wrote:Hi Mike. Could you please PM me, I'm interested in getting one of your quilts. Thanks :)


Hi, I've sent you a PM. Cheers

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jan, 2019 8:05 am
by flyingpenguin
Hi Mike,
I'm interested in getting one of your sleeping quilts. Could you please PM me?
Thanks :)

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 20 Jan, 2019 7:12 pm
by undercling-mike
flyingpenguin wrote:Hi Mike,
I'm interested in getting one of your sleeping quilts. Could you please PM me?
Thanks :)


Hi, I've sent you a PM, cheers.

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Fri 26 Apr, 2019 4:35 pm
by Rocketwalks
Hi Mike. Could you please PM me, I'm interested in having a chat about one of your quilts. Thanks

Re: In stock down quilts

PostPosted: Sun 28 Apr, 2019 11:19 pm
by undercling-mike
Rocketwalks wrote:Hi Mike. Could you please PM me, I'm interested in having a chat about one of your quilts. Thanks


Hi, I've sent you PM. Cheers