NEW - Campers Pantry Freeze-Dried Food

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

NEW - Campers Pantry Freeze-Dried Food

Postby paul_gee » Thu 22 Dec, 2016 3:03 pm

We have a ripping new range of freeze-dried sides in by the folks at Campers Pantry.

Bored of peas and instant mash? Well, now you have mushrooms, beans, parsnip, potato, broccoli, and loads of other veggies to choose from to spice up that meal. What I found so surprising is how light each of these packets is - they literally feel like nothing is in your hand. But they rehydrate to quite an acceptable mass.

I'm sure there are stacks of recipes in Sonya Muhlsimmer's "Xtreme Gourmet" that could be enhanced with these babies. Great for those that don't have a dehydrator.

Check 'em out: https://www.snowys.com.au/camping-food#/manFilters=196&pageSize=24&orderBy=-1&pageNumber=1

Crazy keen tramper / trekker / hiker. Slowly chipping away at the Heysen Trail. Content Marketing Manager at Snowys Outdoors.
paul_gee
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Snowys Outdoors
Region: South Australia

Re: NEW - Campers Pantry Freeze-Dried Food

Postby peregrinator » Thu 22 Dec, 2016 3:20 pm

Paul

I'm a bit disappointed. I went to the category titled Compliments. Saw that all those products are not free at all. Methinks you need a proofreader.
peregrinator
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: Victoria

Postby neilmny » Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:20 am

I'm giving them a crack Paul.
neilmny
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Victoria