Desktop version
Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.

Forum rules

Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Topic locked

Re: Made to order ultralight down quilts (thread #2)

Sun 24 Nov, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey Mike
I'm interested in ordering one of your quilts and visiting you to check one out!
Could you please PM me?
Thanks

Mon 25 Nov, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi Mike, I'm so excited to have found this post, been looking for a quilt that I can buy in Australia for a while.

Would you mind sending me a PM when you can to arrange an order? I'd also love to pop down sometime seeing as I'm close by in Eastlakes.

Thu 28 Nov, 2019 10:22 am

Hi Mike

I am interested in ordering a made to order quilt. They look really amazing. Could you please PM me?

Regards,

Linnea

Fri 29 Nov, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi Mike

'm interested in ordering one of your quilts.
Please PM me?

Cheers,
Andrew

Fri 29 Nov, 2019 2:15 pm

Hello Mike, I’m looking at purchasing one of your smquilts. I’m located around an hour south of Sydney so could even come up and collect/look at some. If you could pm me threat would be amazing.

Sun 01 Dec, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi, undercling mike...hoe is best to get in contact with you??? Cheers DANIEL

Sun 01 Dec, 2019 10:54 pm

Mossda01 wrote:Hi, undercling mike...hoe is best to get in contact with you??? Cheers DANIEL

Hi Daniel, I've sent you a PM, cheers.

Wed 11 Dec, 2019 1:07 pm

Hey Mike, I'm interested in purchasing one of your quilts, but I have a couple questions about some of the customization options. Would you mind sending me a PM to discuss? Cheers, Alex.

Wed 01 Jan, 2020 6:41 pm

Hi Mike, I'm interested in purchasing one of your quilts

Wed 08 Jan, 2020 10:02 pm

Hi Mike,
I’d like to order a quilt.
Please contact me.

Thu 16 Jan, 2020 10:08 pm

Mike could you contact me with your current pricing please. thanks Ian S.

Fri 17 Jan, 2020 3:48 pm

Hey Mike, I'd love to have a chat with you about a -2 degree quilt order!

I'm not in a rush and it seems like you're flat out so send me a PM whenever you have a chance!

Look forward to hearing from you man

Dan

Sat 18 Jan, 2020 7:24 pm

Hi Mike

Could you get in touch please. Id like to place an order.
Thanks Mark

Thu 23 Jan, 2020 1:29 pm

Hi Mike,

Could you send a PM? I'm keen to get started on the process towards a new quilt.

Thanks very much

Mon 03 Feb, 2020 11:51 am

Hi Mike,

I am interested in ordering a quilt. Could you please flick be a message.

Cheers,
Ben

Thu 06 Feb, 2020 5:51 pm

Hi Mike,

We're interested in getting a couple of quilts for the PCT 2021 We live in Newtown ,so happy to come to Maroubra and have a look.
Thanks,
Melo

Fri 07 Feb, 2020 9:29 am

Hi Mike,
I am also interested in getting a quilt made for the Overland Track in April this year. Can you send me a message please !

Kind Regards,
Jarred

Sat 08 Feb, 2020 9:20 pm

Hey Mike. You still making these quilts? Would love to order one. Please Pm me regards. AJ

Wed 12 Feb, 2020 8:53 pm

Hey mike. Did you get my email?

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 8:05 am

Hi Mike, if you’re still making quilts I’d love to order one. Cheers, Emily

Tue 18 Feb, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi Mike, the quilts look amazing. If you are still making them, may I ask, can you make them with synthetic fill?

I know it might sound weird but for some reason I feel more comfortable under synthetic fill than down.

Thanks

Wed 19 Feb, 2020 10:50 am

Cleanboots wrote:Hi Mike, the quilts look amazing. If you are still making them, may I ask, can you make them with synthetic fill?

I know it might sound weird but for some reason I feel more comfortable under synthetic fill than down.

Thanks

Hi Cleanboots, cheers! I'm still making quilts and I have been offering synthetic quilts but with a simpler flat, half tapered design, very similar to other makers' synthetic quilts with Climashield Apex insulation (listed in another thread on this forum). I have experimented with the loose synthetic fills that purport to be a down replacement but they don't work as a direct substitute and would require a completely different baffle design. The weight and bulk is greater of course but if it was usable as a direct replacement it would have been a nice option to offer.

Wed 19 Feb, 2020 1:57 pm

Sorry Mike not going to order a quilt since the one you made for me a while back is still in perfect condition and keeping me warm and comfy - notably on my recent Overland Track walk where it got bl###y cold one night with a drip ring of ice around my tent fly in the morning (and I'm a cold sleeper from a hot part of the country). Not only warm but light and very packable.

Just taking the opportunity to promote your product and say how happy I am with the purchase every time I use it. It's fantastic that we can get something of this quality locally made.

Wed 19 Feb, 2020 5:48 pm

Hey Mike, I'm keen to order one of your quilts, either the 2 or 8 degrees. Please send me a private message.

Cheers
Scott

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fri 21 Feb, 2020 5:36 am

Hi Mike,

I'd be keen to get more info on pricing and options for your quilts and place an order. If you can please PM that would be awesome.

Cheers,

Joe

Sun 23 Feb, 2020 8:57 pm

Hello Mike. I am interested in purchasing one of your quilts. I have emailed you as I’m not sure what the best way to communicate is. Thanks in advanced

Sun 01 Mar, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello Mike,

I'd be interested in purchasing one of your quilts +/- coming around to see them beforehand if possible as I live just next door in Kingsford! If you could please PM me, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mon 02 Mar, 2020 1:03 pm

Gidday Mike, I'm keen on the ultralight down quilts you're making and would like to know how to go about ordering one.

Cheers, Jason Kaul

Mon 02 Mar, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi Mike
Was just about to hit buy on two katabatic quilts when I thought I'd investigate whether anyone in Australia is making similar and came across this thread.
Would like to see about ordering two quilts in time for a 5 day trip on the Port Davey and South Coast track here in Tassie over Easter weekend... Can you pm me? Thanks

Sat 07 Mar, 2020 3:10 pm

HI Mike,
Im interested in your quits, please pm me

Regards
Mike
Topic locked