Desktop version
Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.

Forum rules

Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Post a reply

Alpaca Mid layers and Alpaca Base Layers

Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:26 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Melissa and I am a new member of Bushwalk. I came across this forum while googling Alpaca and a post came up about Merino Wool undies and thought members here might be interested in Alpaca Wool. I recently opened a new organization called Arms of Andes which develops mid layers and base layers made from only Royal Alpaca in Peru. And soon we will be able to offer shirts, socks, leggings, sweatpants and tank tops from Royal Alpaca. Feel free to check out my website, www.armsofandes.com If you have any questions and would like to know the advantages of Alpaca compared to Merino, feel free to ask. Thank you!
Post a reply