Desktop version
Tasmania specific bushwalking discussion.

Forum rules

Tasmania specific bushwalking discussion. Please avoid publishing details of access to sensitive areas with no tracks.
Post a reply

Netherby Creek

Sun 31 May, 2015 9:10 am

450A5716.jpg
I was just going through some old posts and noticed someone ( I think tastrekker) mentioned Bob Browns book Tarkine Trails.
One of the walks in that book is Netherby Creek of which you don't hear much about.
I have previously posted in the Waterfall gallery photos of the falls on Netherby Creek but the best part of the walk is the actual creek itself so here's a few photos.
For those that are wondering where it all is. It is south of Waratah and west of Mt Pearse.
Hope you enjoy a few basic pics.
Attachments
450A5720.jpg
450A5724.jpg
450A5729.jpg
450A5732.jpg

Re: Netherby Creek

Sun 31 May, 2015 9:24 am

Nice set of shots. I'd never even heard of it until someone was flicking through some old shots of mine on FB and commented that you could see Netherby from up on Pearse. Another one to visit.

Sun 31 May, 2015 9:31 am

north-north-west wrote:Nice set of shots. I'd never even heard of it until someone was flicking through some old shots of mine on FB and commented that you could see Netherby from up on Pearse. Another one to visit.

Twas I that made the comment :-)

Sun 31 May, 2015 9:34 am

G'day mate. :)
It does look like a lovely place. Might see you up there one day (when I eventually replace the car).

Thu 07 Dec, 2017 7:50 pm

Just saw these - magnificent shots (as ever) 'Davo'
Post a reply