Any member of Mt Bogong Club?

Victoria specific bushwalking discussion.
Forum rules
Victoria specific bushwalking discussion. Please avoid publishing details of access to sensitive areas with no tracks.

Any member of Mt Bogong Club?

Postby Philipp » Mon 06 Feb, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi there

I'm trying to get in touch with someone from the Mt Bogong Club but their email system is broken (all emails bounce back).

Is there a member in here? I'm trying to figure out when this year's working bee weekend is in order to join the club.

"Gut so. Weitermachen."
Philipp
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Re: Any member of Mt Bogong Club?

Postby Xplora » Wed 08 Feb, 2017 5:35 pm

Same every year. Anzac weekend. No need to email, just turn up to Cleve Cole hut. Jobs will most likely entail cutting firewood for winter and hauling full 9kg gas bottles in. Not sure what is happening with the email address.
Xplora
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Re: Any member of Mt Bogong Club?

Postby Xplora » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 5:23 am

Just a reminder to all that the Bogong Club AGM is this weekend. Should you wish to be a member then you should go. Info at this site https://www.mtbogongclub.org.au/ Membership requires you to turn up to an official working party and then be nominated by someone. I don't think that will be hard. The club is searching for a plumber (Vic licenced) to install a new gas stove.
If you do not want to be a member or do not like camping with lots of people then I would suggest you avoid the area from Sat to Tues or camp at Camp Valley.
Xplora
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Return to Victoria