Taxi Pool to Kanangra Walls

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Taxi Pool to Kanangra Walls

Postby hakea » Thu 15 Mar, 2018 6:49 pm

Myself and two other friends are likely to do Kanangra Walls to Katoomba hike this coming easter long weekend. We were hoping to get a taxi out on the Friday and was wondering if anyone else wanted to take the last seat and split the bill.

alternatively, if anyone is going out that way and driving themselves and have some spare seats, we can offer some cash for a lift.

just hoping to get lucky, but hoping to see some of you folks out there anyhow.
hakea
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Re: Taxi Pool to Kanangra Walls

Postby Adam_g1988 » Tue 27 Mar, 2018 2:33 pm

Hey are you still doing the hike? Me and my partner are looking to taxi pool from Katoomba too. Looking at leave Friday morning from Katooma station.
Adam_g1988
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport