Larapinta Transfer Alice Springs to Hugh Gorge 6 July

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Larapinta Transfer Alice Springs to Hugh Gorge 6 July

Postby adventuremum » Sat 08 Feb, 2020 11:27 am

Hi
My teenager & I are hiking part of the Larapinta trail starting at Hugh Gorge trailhead. We're arriving in Alice Springs on Monday 6 July, 11:55am and planning to get transfer to the Hugh Gorge trailhead direct from the airport @ 1pm (approximately 2-3 hours). The 4WD trail transfer prices reduce with the number of passengers. So, if you're also looking for transport to/from Hugh Gorge on Monday 6 July, let us know so we can all get a cheaper deal.The prices are:
    Outback Tour Services $400 (for 1-6 people) + ?? to buy gas cylinder
    Sanddrifter $560 (2 people) $610 (3 people) $660 (4 people) +$45 for airport pick up
    Outbacklite $575(2 people) $625 (3 people) $675 (4 people) +$50 for airport pick up + $15 for them to buy gas cylinder (+ cost gas)
    Larapinta Trail Trek Support $580 (2 people) $650 (3 people) $710(4 people) Only leaves @ 6.30am
And if anyone's had bad experiences with any Larapinta transfer companies, I'd like to know...
Cheers
Ruth
adventuremum
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: Victoria

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport