Wilsons Prom walk - July School holidays

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Wilsons Prom walk - July School holidays

Postby Hodgefactor » Sat 07 Mar, 2020 3:34 pm

Am planning a walk through Wilsons Prom in the July school holidays and looking to see if there is any others interested in joining me. I am thinking of doing the Southern Circuit https://www.thehikinglife.com/2017/05/w ... n-circuit/ which is suitable for most fitness levels.

The school holidays in Victoria is the first two weeks of July and we will need to be booking camp sites before that time to ensure space, logistics, training etc.

Let me know if interested and we can work out the details from there. Happy for multiple people who have always wanted to walk ‘The prom’ but never got round to it.

Looking forward to it

Stephen
Hodgefactor
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport