Mid-Week Canyoneers ?

Find people to walk or share transport with. Topics deleted after 365 idle days.
Forum rules
1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

There is a separate forum specifically for finding the Overland Track companions and transport.

Mid-Week Canyoneers ?

Postby RussMcF » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 11:24 am

Hello friends.
Myself and my partner work in hospitality so have the luxury of days off in the week when the wilderness is a little less congested.
We're looking to see if there are any similarly available likeminded folks or groups canyoning around NSW Sunday to Friday...??
Love to get a trip or two in before it gets cold
RussMcF
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: New South Wales

Re: Mid-Week Canyoneers ?

Postby davidf » Tue 14 Mar, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi, i am semi free. Not at work but moving house. Experienced, have personal gear. No car right now. Personal gear and can grab a rope at notice. Whats on the hit list for you guys? Dave
davidf
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Postby ozdave » Thu 23 Mar, 2017 1:42 pm

Fancy packrafting (Kmart pool toys) the Colo on Monday/Tuesday (day trip)? Depending on water levels of course...
ozdave
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Postby nitro » Fri 31 Mar, 2017 7:06 am

I am keen for for some mid week canyoning. Got a bit of time off from work atm, so I do have a few days here and there. Plus with the recent rain, gotta take advantage of any good day you get.
nitro
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Return to Find Walking Companions or Arrange Transport