Hi, I am a high school design student given the task of re-designing the Cape to Cape track logo. I posted a survey regarding it a few weeks ago (of which replies are still appreciated!) here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27261
If you are unfamiliar, the Cape to Cape is a walk track down the south-western coast of WA, taking about a week to complete and following the shore the entire way.
I'm looking for feedback on the hypothetical logos I've designed. There are four logos in total, and feedback from anyone (not just those who have walked the track) is highly HIGHLY appreciated.
1. Which of these logos stand out to you as representing the Cape to Cape track
2. Which of these logos do you think look the most appealing out of context
3. Which of these logos would draw you into walking the track?
4. What if your least favourite logo
5. Any other comments/changes/feedback?