Mt Henry

Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.
Forum rules
Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.

Mt Henry

Postby naturelover » Sun 01 Jun, 2014 8:04 pm

Mt Henry is far from being life's most exciting mountain. but neither is it the most horrific climb you could have. If we only ate our favourite food all the time, life would be boring, and similarly, I think it's good to experience a wide variety of mountains.
Below is a picture of the summit area of Mt Henry, which would make it a nice place to kick a ball with your kids - except that there's no track to get there, and certainly the way I went, they wouldn't enjoy the route. There was no view from up there that I could find. However, if you collect points, it is worth one, so if you want details on my particular route - and it's a choose your own route mountain - then you can find more pictures and a gps copy of my route in natureloverswalks.blogspot.com
Attachments
IMG_0276.jpg
naturelover
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Return to TAS Trip Reports & Track Notes