Desktop version
Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.

Forum rules

Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.
Post a reply

Re: USA : Utah, Arizona, California; 20 days

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 7:51 pm

And thanks for your kind comments =)

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 8:34 pm

Fantastic report and photos. It is an informative and entertaining read.

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 8:58 pm

Great photos & comments Hallu :D , the most entertaining report I have seen on this forum.. :D .....I am now more B%#*dy envious... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 9:48 pm

Maybe you'll be less envious once you realize that this trip almost emptied my bank account hehe. The whole thing was probably around 2500 €. Flight 570, car rental + fuel around 800, hotels around 1000, + food etc...

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 10:11 pm

Makes no difference,Hallu........still B%*#@dy envious...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .......... :D

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 10:13 pm

Grand trip!! How lucky you are. (I know, your bank account protests.) This is a very helpful report that I can see already will assist in a future trip (see the drool? :)). Thanks for sharing - enjoyed your detailed trip description and photos.

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 10:20 pm

A bit surprised at the car hire cost,was there an extra kilometer charge,as well ?

Wed 03 Jun, 2015 11:13 pm

No, 3 weeks of car rental with no insurance is 500 €, that's pretty standard for a compact car, it's only 25 € a day, and you add around 300 € of fuel for the 5000 km I drove.

Thu 04 Jun, 2015 9:45 am

Silly me,I didn't factor in the fuel...... :roll:
Post a reply