30peaksin30days - Bogong High Plains Trip Report

Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.
Forum rules
Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.

30peaksin30days - Bogong High Plains Trip Report

Postby South Col » Sun 01 May, 2016 12:49 pm

For those interested, I have been writing my trip reports on a blog, complete with photos at ...

[url]30peaksin30days.wordpress.com[/url]

Come check it out, make a comment or say hello lol.

Ive just added my 4 day bogong high plains circuit hike on there, where I started from Bogong village, up to the fainters, jaithmathangs, around to Mt Jim, Knobs, Nesle Massif and Spion Kopje, returning to Bogong Village.

In total with a week to go I have completed 26 out of my original 30 peaks, put if you include all the subsidiary peaks and high points I'm actually up to 43 :)

Will post the full list of peaks/mountains/hills/knolls/knobs/high points when completed.
South Col
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Victoria

Re: 30peaksin30days - Bogong High Plains Trip Report

Postby neilmny » Sun 01 May, 2016 7:53 pm

South Col, I've just read your blog and enjoyed the lot, There are some great pictures there too. Well done.
neilmny
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Re: 30peaksin30days - Bogong High Plains Trip Report

Postby South Col » Sun 01 May, 2016 8:33 pm

Thanks Neil,
Im glad you enjoyed it and appreciate your comments :)

Im a bit behind but i will have at least 5 more blogs up hopefully in the next few days as I've completed a lot more of my hikes/climbs. So keep an eye out.

James
South Col
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Return to VIC Trip Reports & Track Notes