STRETHER TRACK SOLO CHALANGE

Trip reports, stories, track notes. Multiple/large photos are OK in this forum.
Forum rules
Posting large/multiple images in this forum is OK. Please start topic titles with the name of the location or track.

For topics focussed on photos rather than the trip, please consider posting in the 'Gallery' forum instead.

This forum is for posting information about trips you have done, not for requesting information about a track or area.

STRETHER TRACK SOLO CHALANGE

Postby DARRIN-G » Tue 28 May, 2013 7:53 pm

STARTED EARLY 26TH MAY ,LEFT MOUTAIN BIKE AT THE END OF CHRISTMAS CREEK RD,THEN LEFT CAR AT THE BOTTOM OF 4WD TRACK ON GAP CREEK RD.6:50AM ADRENALINE PUMPING HEADED PAST HUT STEEPLY UP HILL ABOUT 50 MINUTES BEFORE REACHING TOP OF RIDGE LINE. EVEN WITH A LIGHT PACK AND HAVING A GOOD FITNESS LEVEL MY LEGS WERE BURNING,ONCE AT THE TOP OF THE RIDGE THE WALK WAS PLEASENT GRADUALLY
DARRIN-G
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Queensland

Re: STRETHER TRACK SOLO CHALANGE

Postby north-north-west » Wed 29 May, 2013 6:40 pm

The caps lock key is on the left hand side of your keyboard, about half way up. It also works as a caps unlock key.
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens."
north-north-west
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: Social Misfits Anonymous
Region: Tasmania

Re: STRETHER TRACK SOLO CHALANGE

Postby DARRIN-G » Sat 01 Jun, 2013 10:21 am

Sorry acidently pressed submit thought it would be quicker with caps lock on my ph given up as it keeps deleting what i've been typing,hitting preview etc.Getting a laptop in a couple of weeks thanks DARRIN...
DARRIN-G
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: Queensland

Return to QLD Trip Reports & Track Notes