Worn only a couple times. Still looks like new. Price - $100, free postage.
Size M(US) which translates to our size L. I'm 187cm and have long arms and the jacket fits me very well. See the attached sizing chart from Marmot's website.
The jacket is very light (300 g) and packs into a small package.
- Jacket is lightweight, durable and compressible; 100% taped seams help seal out the elements
- DryTouch finish next to the skin reduces condensation and that sticky, clammy feeling
- Pit zips let you release excess heat build-up quickly and circulate fresh air when you're hiking hard
- Hood design with peripheral cord adjustment accommodates full visibility
- Stormflap over front zipper secures with hook-and-loop closures; DriClime® chin guard wicks away moisture and is soft against skin
- Zippered hand pockets allow easy access even with a pack on; one pocket serves as a stuff sack
- Drawcord hem; hook-and-loop cuff adjustments
- Marmot PreCip Rain Jacket, with Angel-Wing Movement™, allows full range of arm motion and prevents jacket from riding up when arms are raised