FSGEELONG ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT REVELATION -7 QUILT

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

FSGEELONG ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT REVELATION -7 QUILT

Postby Lamont » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:02 pm

Custom model made by Enlightened Equipment in Minnesota for my daughter. Regular Length and Wide and we got the 20D outer for extra strength. The screen shot shows the exact customisations we had done.
Used twice at about one to two degrees and she was warm in light thermals. Once indoors to test it.
In excellent order, no smell, no marks, nothing- looks like it did when it got sent here. I will upload a pic of it -the blue is much nicer than the EE page above.
Highest point of the loft measures at 16cms. ---Updated photo shows MB can for scale.
For scale she is about 1.7 m and it is just right for her she says, comes easily up above her forehead without stretching, she wanted it longish, got the wide for side and front sleeping/turning. She wanted to snuggle and have plenty of room.
If I lay in it (at 1.79m) it reaches above my eyes comfortably again without stretching the fabric or flattening the down.
This quilt also fits me perfectly and would be the size I would get for myself- I am 1.79m and 85kgs. Regular length is recommended for up to 1.83m or 6 feet.
Has everything it came with- straps for attaching to your mat, the stuff sack and the big bag to keep it stored loose.
$326USD currently equals $447AUD without GST (not sure if they charge).
Selling for $375 plus post-about $13 I think.

Edit -rotten colours in the just uploaded pics, I don't know how the first one looks grey?
The bottom 2 pics are the colour.
Attachments
EEd.png
20180924_121936.jpg
20180924_121804.jpg
20180924_133037.jpg
20180924_132719.jpg
Last edited by Lamont on Tue 25 Sep, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country

Re: FSGEELONG ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT REVELATION -7 QUILT

Postby GBW » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 7:27 pm

pm sent lamont
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe"
GBW
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: Victoria

Re: FSGEELONG ENLIGHTENED EQUIPMENT REVELATION -7 QUILT

Postby Lamont » Tue 25 Sep, 2018 2:56 pm

Sold and off to a good home.
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country