[TAS] Men's GORE-TEX® Rain Parka Jacket

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[TAS] Men's GORE-TEX® Rain Parka Jacket

Postby dunamis » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:57 pm

Men's GORE-TEX® Rain Jacket NEW (check link for photos)

Team RealTree's* Tournament parka -- fully lined and ready to protect with a two-layer waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane.

Gore-Tex® two-layer waterproof breathable membrane keeps you dry no matter how hard the downpour
An ideal parka for anglers, hunters, walkers, campers
Fully lined construction
Attached hood
Welded YKK® front zip seals out moisture
Right zipper pull
Large touch-fasten chest pockets with integrated welded zip pockets
Two large touch-fasten bellows pocket for holding loads of gear
Size: Medium (38-40)
Length: 32"
Color: Cobalt Blue
Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
Fabric: Polyester
Lining: Nylon
Care: Machine wash/dry
Made in Taiwan.

Further Information
The upper Napoleon pockets both have waterproof zip pockets over velcro opening pockets. The lower cargo pockets have velcro closers. The hood stows in the collar and the cuffs are waterproof double cuff. There is one zipped internal pocket. A brilliant jacket for having ready access to maps, compass, gps and other gear close at hand.

Please message me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them promptly. If you want any specific photos of cuffs, zips, pockets etc. just let me know.

An equivalent jacket at Paddy Pallin will be approximately $499 and Kathmandu $559

* TEAM REALTREE Clothing is always right for your next outdoor adventure. TEAM REALTREE delivers top-quality men’s and women’s hiking clothing, fishing clothing, and hunting clothing that’s big on the performance, comfort, and features you’re looking for.
dunamis
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Tasmania

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired