Share Transport from Lake St Clair on 18th or 19th Jan

For people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track in Tasmania
Forum rules
This forum is for people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track. There is a separate forum to find walking companions and transport for other walking areas.

1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

Share Transport from Lake St Clair on 18th or 19th Jan

Postby soniayemaya » Tue 25 Oct, 2016 9:55 am

Myself and Daughter are finishing the overland track on either the 18th or 19th. Thinking mostly 19th we would catch the ferry, but also could be possible on the 18th. We are wanting to find shared transport from Lake St Clair to either Cradle Mountain or Devonport (or even Launceston) We will leave our car at one of these locations. Is anyone into sharing a chartered bus to one of these locations? Or anyone driving we could contribute in return?
Thanks Sonia
soniayemaya
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Re: Share Transport from Lake St Clair on 18th or 19th Jan

Postby Solohike74 » Tue 22 Nov, 2016 4:54 pm

I've done the overland before and looking to walk some parts of it again, such as the Arm River, Lake St Clair or Pine Valley areas as a walker doing parts of the route. I'm open to participating in a car shuffle then, and from now til mid March 2017, very flexible with dates.
Solohike74
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: VNPA; Friends of: Bogong, The Prom, Cobberas, Baw Baw
Region: Australia

Return to Find Companions or Transport for the Overland Track