Bus Transport Lake St Clair-Cradle Mountain on 14/4/17

For people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track in Tasmania
Forum rules
This forum is for people seeking walking companions or transport for the Overland Track. There is a separate forum to find walking companions and transport for other walking areas.

1 This website is not a bushwalking club.
2 Users take responsibility for all actions arising from meetings made via this website.
3 Be totally self-sufficient – your own tent, stove, gear, etc.
4 Walkers under the age of 18 and/or those walking with them should raise the trip with the under 18's parents or legal guardians.
5 Please lock your thread when it is no longer needed. Moderators may lock threads without notice.
More details on these guidelines

Bus Transport Lake St Clair-Cradle Mountain on 14/4/17

Postby fiwalker » Sun 12 Feb, 2017 11:15 am

Hi!
Our group of 3 hikers have booked private bus transport from Lake St Clair to Cradle Mountain on Good Friday 14th of April 2017. The booking is for 1pm.
The bus service is www.cradlemountaincoaches.com.au
The cost is $100 per/person.
They can organise fuel for stoves and we will be stopping at a supermarket on the way for last minute supplies.
Please get in touch if you would like more details or if you would like to book you can contact the bus company directly.
:D
fiwalker
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Queensland

Re: Bus Transport Lake St Clair-Cradle Mountain on 14/4/17

Postby Suz » Wed 15 Mar, 2017 6:53 am

Hey :)

I'm in tassie now and might be interested in this ...not sure if I'll still be around then. But just putting my hand up as a maybe...depends on availability of places on the track too.

Suz
Suz
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Western Australia

Return to Find Companions or Transport for the Overland Track