Offroad Praming Extreme - Parklands Conservation Park

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Offroad Praming Extreme - Parklands Conservation Park

Postby Cocksy_86 » Mon 03 Jun, 2013 11:51 am

I went on my first father/daughter hiking adventure yesterday at Parklands Conservation Park on the Sunshine Coast. I underestimated the terrain and pushed the pram to the limit. The place is rather beautiful and has some nice 5-7km walks that take 4 hours to do...with a pram. Ellee enjoyed herself. I just wished I got her out of the pram when in the forest. At the car she just looked around for ages at the tall trees.

ElleeDaddyHiking2.jpg
ElleeDaddyHiking2.jpg (161.48 KiB) Viewed 4600 times

ParklandsConservationParksverysmall.jpg
Cocksy from Down Under
http://www.seqhistory.com
Cocksy_86
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Region: Queensland

Re: Offroad Praming Extreme - Parklands Conservation Park

Postby forest » Mon 03 Jun, 2013 12:06 pm

LOL love seeing these type of threads. It's a wonderful experience sharing the outdoors with the babies, especially when you can see they enjoy themselves.
My daughter just loves being outside. Just have to spot/stop her grabbing those sneaky power naps when she's ment to be awake in the macpac possum. All of a sudden things go quite and a look in the mirror an she's out cold.
I had to laugh as I took my daughter through a vacant block (shortcut) on a walk around the suburbs when she was 10 days old in the pram. Poor little thing was nearly thrown out with all the shaking in the bassinet pram attachment in the little bumps etc. Now she would just laugh at 9 months old :D

Here's a few of us on the Queen Charlotte Track in April for our NZ holiday.
IMG_5998 small.jpg
IMG_5998 small.jpg (207.39 KiB) Viewed 4593 times

And yes before you ask "milly" the doll even got some trail time too in mummy's pack...........
IMG_5996.JPG
IMG_5996.JPG (192.53 KiB) Viewed 4593 times
I am a GEAR JUNKIE and GRAM COUNTER !!

There, It's out. I said it, Ahh I feel better now :lol:
forest
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius
Phyllocladus aspleniifolius

Region: New South Wales

Re: Offroad Praming Extreme - Parklands Conservation Park

Postby Bluegum Mic » Mon 03 Jun, 2013 2:04 pm

Naaaw what a cute pair of girls. Cant wait to be back on my local trails in the coming months with my 4yo and my new little man. Mind you I'll be using the ergo for those duties till the little man can sit round on my back.
Bluegum Mic
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: New South Wales

Return to Gallery