Lockleys Pylon

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Lockleys Pylon

Postby sanbot » Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:50 am

I had a wonderful day on Lockleys Pylon track last week. It was extremely hot where I lived so I thought I'd try my luck up in the mountains to see if it was a bit cooler and thankfully because of the wind it was. I didn't see anyone else on the track so it felt like it was just me and nature. Such bliss! There were so many parts of the track that called me to do some off trail exploring but unfortunately was short of time.

open.jpg
I really like how this track goes through open spaces and has some views too.

vertical.jpg
Found a nice little spot near Lockleys pylon to take a break.

valley.jpg
Whilst enjoying the views I pondered what am I going to do with my boots when I have to retire them. Too many good memories to just throw them away...
sanbot
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii

Region: New South Wales

Return to Gallery