Bridal Falls

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Bridal Falls

Postby Mitchc » Thu 12 Jun, 2014 5:23 pm

Had the afternoon off uni and it wasn't raining so decided to go for a quick stroll down to Bridal falls.

Finding randoms to take a photo for you

Remnants of an old track

After seeing some peoples' photos on this forum it makes me REALLY want a decent camera :lol:
Mitchc
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: New South Wales

Re: Bridal Falls

Postby icefest » Thu 12 Jun, 2014 10:13 pm

Mitchc wrote:After seeing some peoples' photos on this forum it makes me REALLY want a decent camera :lol:

Nice shots, thanks for sharing.

Yep, the nice pics here have made me get a new camera too.. I pick it up next wed :D
Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful.
icefest
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Return to Gallery