Forth Falls

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

Forth Falls

Postby TassieMargie » Mon 03 Mar, 2008 1:22 pm

My partner and I went to Forth Falls yesterday and I wanted to share some pix with you guys. Both images are from the lower fall. We didn't get to the upper falls but will next time we are there. I loved the walk down, we saw so may birds and other wildlife.

lower forth falls reflection.jpg

forth falls b.jpg
TassieMargie
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum

Region: Tasmania

Re: Forth Falls

Postby corvus » Mon 03 Mar, 2008 7:37 pm

Nice pics and good to see that you are mobile again,do you intend coming into Lees Paddocks for our 1st anniversary this weekend.
Looks like we will have around six or seven members and we will be doing the Lees to Kia Ora on the Sunday lots of photo opportunities and a safe introduction to an area (top paddock to the Overland Track) you would not normally do without guidance.
Very similar to what we spoke about last year but with no one in charge :D
Some of us will be leaving the LP car park at around 10.30 am on Sat but if you decide to come the track to the 1st Paddock is clearly marked and easy walking.
collige virgo rosas
corvus
Vercundus gearus-freakius
Vercundus gearus-freakius

Re: Forth Falls

Postby TassieMargie » Fri 07 Mar, 2008 10:10 am

Not sure what we are doing this weekend. Thanks Corvus
TassieMargie
Atherosperma moschatum
Atherosperma moschatum