For topics unrelated to bush walking or to the forums.
Post a reply

my sincerest commiserations

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 9:55 am

that we beat the pants off the wallabies :mrgreen:

Re: my sincerest commiserations

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:02 am

Wallabies beaten by a better team. Congrats Wayno!

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:03 am

This is a bush walking forum Wayno. No one wants to discuss the World Cup :wink:

Congratulations to NZ

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:05 am

qantas crews to wear all black jerseys, after loosing bet with Air NZ

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/7356 ... cks-jersey

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:36 am

Inevitable. There's been a big gap between the All Blacks and the rest for a fair while now. Congratulations, mate.

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:51 am

Congratulations,be buggared. :( ...........our time will come again..... :D .....

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 10:54 am

yup, swings and roundabouts, just enjoying it while it lasts...

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:00 pm

I consider this topic to be political and bordering on religion. It clearly infringed on forum rules. :P

Great game it was and congrats to the Kiwis!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:19 pm

lets face it, union is the third ranked winter ball sport in Aus behind aussie rules and league.

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:28 pm

wayno wrote:lets face it, union is the third ranked winter ball sport in Aus behind aussie rules and league.

Played in a few elite schools and universities. Few Aussies know anything about rugby union.
Netball, on the other hand...

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:31 pm

RonK wrote:
wayno wrote:lets face it, union is the third ranked winter ball sport in Aus behind aussie rules and league.

Played in a few elite schools and universities. Few Aussies know anything about rugby union.
Netball, on the other hand...

:(

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:33 pm

reminds me of what dad said about scotland,
when he was a kid he took a rugby ball to school and got caned for it... its a football mad nation... I was told to play football and not to play rugby..

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:35 pm

I much prefer netball...

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 12:38 pm

things are changing in NZ. more kids play football than rugby now... mummy and daddy don't want little johnny getting injured poaying the big bad rugby game...

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 1:38 pm

wayno wrote:things are changing in NZ. more kids play football than rugby now... mummy and daddy don't want little johnny getting injured poaying the big bad rugby game...

Much the same here. The junior rugby league teams are now dominated by south pacific islander children who are much bigger and stronger than their peers. Not surprising that parents are concerned.

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 2:00 pm

yeah theres a seperate league here for people under a certain weight, 75 or 80kg.

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 2:14 pm

Not to worry,only a few months before the real footy starts.....Go Doggies.!!!..... :D

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 4:07 pm

vicrev wrote:Not to worry,only a few months before the real footy starts.....Go Doggies.!!!..... :D

Are you really comparing "local" footy with an international, not to mention professional, competition? LOL

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sun 01 Nov, 2015 6:48 pm

Strider wrote:
vicrev wrote:Not to worry,only a few months before the real footy starts.....Go Doggies.!!!..... :D

Are you really comparing "local" footy with an international, not to mention professional, competition? LOL

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Yep.....60.000 plus at a game must be wrong as well...... :wink: :D ......

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 1:33 pm

that we beat the pants off the black caps :mrgreen:

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 1:38 pm

tomh wrote:that we beat the pants off the black caps :mrgreen:

:cry:

yu forgot to mention chris cairns may be about to get the pants beaten off him by the british legal system for match fixing
Post a reply