[FSVIC]Nitecore NU25 HEADTORCH-includes a 3mm bungy headband

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

[FSVIC]Nitecore NU25 HEADTORCH-includes a 3mm bungy headband

Postby Lamont » Fri 07 May, 2021 3:48 pm

I gave my eldest a choice between this and a hand held torch for her car and she chose the hand held torch so I have it spare.

USB RECHARGEABLE (app 1hr45)
TRIPLE OUTPUT(three light sources) White beam/White floody/Red/SOS/Beacon/Red caution.
Importantly each colour light has it's own dedicated button-there are two buttons on top-so no mucking around trying to find them or getting confused.
Dead simple.

This can EVEN BE USED WHILST BEING CHARGED. Use it to help you cook your meal in the dark, read, even play Twister in the tent at night all while it's recharging at the same time! Excellent.

I'll include the 3mm bungy cord headband that is attached at present if you want it, or I can remove it. It's perfectly comfy, adjustable and works a treat.
I've been using exactly the same one on my headtorch the NU20 for yonks-both bushwalking and trail running. Does not move and you hardly know it's there.

You can restore the original headband that I'm also including by just sliding it into place-very easy.

I will obviously also include the stock Nitecore charging cable that came with the headtorch and the users instructions sheet that came with it.
You get everything that came with it-except some of the placcy packaging.

https://www.liteshop.com.au/content/nit ... -headlamp/

I put a 3mm bungy cord on it and it weighs 32 gms in toto! I used it once and she out walking, twice, total of about 6-7 hours morning and night other than that it is as new. No scratches marks, in perfect as new order-the full stock headband has not been used at all.

We did run it down twice on the bench to make sure it's all fine-each time it took 1 hour and 45 mins to fully charge-it has LED CHARGE INDICATORS (75%/50%25%) and a LOCKOUT FUNCTION that works really well.

I have owned a Nitecore NU20 for about 3 years, which is just the basic model (no red lights and flood beam) of the NU25 one and love it has many hundreds of hours use on it and still going like a champ. Very robust and durable.
I (well my youngest) also own another NU25 -they are just brilliant headtorches.

It is so easy to use, no fiddling around up and down through buttons and....it ALWAYS STARTS on LOW.
NO blinding surprises if you want to spend a penny in the night.

One press=LOW (hold down in low for TURBO -360 LUMENS for a short while), two presses=MEDIUM, Three presses =HIGH. Couldn't be simpler which I love.
Simple and elegant same as my NU20. Also includes two levels of RED light and a FLOOD type light.
THREE LIGHT SOURCES IN ALL.
PLUS SOS, Red caution and a Beacon.

Tap on each image twice to zoom right in.

You'll find positive reviews of the NU25 all over YT and the interwebs.

If you have any questions at all PM me please.

Includes the extra 3mm bungy cord headband in alluring...black.... and posted, well padded in bubble wrap in a wee post EXPRESS bag.
$45.50 EXPRESS post.
Attachments
20210507_150325_copy_1064x1419.jpg
20210507_150315_copy_1112x1482.jpg
Lamont
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: https://www.againstmalaria.com/
Region: Other Country

Re: [FSVIC]Nitecore NU25 HEADTORCH-includes a 3mm bungy head

Postby Warin » Fri 07 May, 2021 6:41 pm

I might take this ... though ..

https://au.lightmalls.com/nitecore-nu25 ... gKZIPD_BwE

But it is black and ships from China...
Warin
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Region: New South Wales

Postby Ms_Mudd » Fri 07 May, 2021 7:08 pm

Its a fabulous headlamp, the bungee shock cord modding looks simple but was a pain in the rear when I did my own. Makes it light and comfy to wear though.
Ms_Mudd
Athrotaxis selaginoides
Athrotaxis selaginoides

Postby MikeB62 » Fri 07 May, 2021 10:06 pm

pm sent
MikeB62
Nothofagus gunnii
Nothofagus gunnii