FS (East Gipp VIC) One Planet Goondie 2 SNOW fly & pole set

Once an item is sold, found or thread is no longer needed we move it here. These maybe helpful for historic reasons.

FS (East Gipp VIC) One Planet Goondie 2 SNOW fly & pole set

Postby sambar358 » Thu 02 Dec, 2021 2:55 pm

I have sold my Goondie 2 30D tent but have a brand new SNOW 30D fly and heavy duty 10mm DAC 3 pole set and the One Planet fly and pole storage bags than I now need to move on. These items are brand new and unused and around 12 months old and will suit any OP Goondie 2 inner tent. Gear-up your Goodnie 2 to be fully 4 season and snow suitable with this ply and pole set. Cost me $450 direct from One Planet. Fly is a bright yellow and I've upgraded the 4 guy-outs with some reflective dyneema chord and Hilleberg cleat-style tension adjusters.

Will sell for $300 posted anywhere in AU.

Note this is just the OP Snow fly and heavy duty 10mm pole set & bags....not a complete tent. PM me if interested. Cheers

s358

Link to the OP Goondie 2 Snow tent : https://www.oneplanet.com.au/product/goondie-2-snow/
sambar358
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Re: FS (East Gipp VIC) One Planet Goondie 2 SNOW fly & pole

Postby Moondog55 » Sun 20 Feb, 2022 8:49 am

For those who may not have thought about it, OP sell a footprint for $99-
https://www.oneplanet.com.au/product/go ... footprint/
The combination would give you a strong single skin shelter that would be a bit lighter than a full tent and the 10mm poles are a lot stronger than the standard DAC
Ve are too soon old und too late schmart
Moondog55
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Victoria

Re: FS (East Gipp VIC) One Planet Goondie 2 SNOW fly & pole

Postby sambar358 » Tue 22 Feb, 2022 3:35 pm

I can't seem to modify my original post to reflect that this OP Snow fly and pole set have been SOLD. Thanks for the inquiries. Cheers

s358
sambar358
Athrotaxis cupressoides
Athrotaxis cupressoides

Return to Sold Claimed Closed and Expired